GDT: Game #68: Sharks at Islanders (4pm PT)

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Ok so here's hoping the Lanche continue the Ducks losing streak after our game!

SNOG

Sharks 3 (Streaky Marleau, Nieto and Torres if in. If he is not then Pavs)
Islanders - 1 (Clutterbuck)

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Go Sharks!!!!

My SNOG is Havlat will get another point and finish the week with two points... 200% of what I am asking for which is one point a week.

With that said and the need to dump on someone, Dustin Brown is dirty; filthy dirty.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
FWIW, guessing it's Niemi vs Nabby

this is setting up PERFECTLY for a dual Nabby & Stalock heel turn

say, Niemi plays lights out... gets a shut out... then during the post-game interview, out of nowhere Nabby hits Neimi over the head with a steel chair... as Niemi lays there mostly unconscious, Nabby screams at him that he was the greatest goalie in Sharks history... the NYI crowd gives Nabby tons of heat

then, Stalock comes out of the dressing room and chases Nabby away... Niemi very slowly gets to his feet... and just when he's upright for a few moments, Stalock gives him the Sweet Chin Music...

Randy: "What a despicable act that was!"
Drew: "Are you kidding me!?"

then, Stalock grabs Niemi by the head, and throws him through the glass...

Randy: "NOOOOO!"
Drew: "Oh my god!"

Stalock looks smugly at the crowd as they boo him like crazy and start throwing food and garbage at him from the stands... he turns to the camera and says "Is there a goalie controversy?... I DON'T THINK SO!" before he rips a program magazine into 2, right down the middle of a picture of him + Nemo...

then Stalock's music starts playing and we fade to black

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest

say, Niemi plays lights out... gets a shut out... then during the post-game interview, out of nowhere Nabby hits Neimi over the head with a steel chair... as Niemi lays there mostly unconscious, Nabby screams at him that he was the greatest goalie in Sharks history... the NYI crowd gives Nabby tons of heat

then, Stalock comes out of the dressing room and chases Nabby away... Niemi very slowly gets to his feet... and just when he's upright for a few moments, Stalock gives him the Sweet Chin Music...

Stalock looks smugly at the crowd as they boo him like crazy and start throwing food and garbage at him from the stands... he turns to the camera and says "Is there a goalie controversy?... I DON'T THINK SO!" before he rips a program magazine into 2, right down the middle of a picture of him + Nemo...

hqdefault.jpg

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008

This came to mind. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad