GDT: Game 68 @ Nashville 5pm

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
I'm seriously dedicated to this team but man this is getting painful. I'm not sure how many nor how how much of these remaining games I can sit through, it's starting to impact my liver...

Bords looks good since being brought back up.
Chrona actually looks good given what he's playing behind.

Tomorrow night's game is going to be a total bloodbath....

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Honestly, Edmonton should try and rekindle his game by pairing him with Connor the way Kevin blossomed with Thornton feeding him.
I would think that even the Oilers can find a better wing for McDavid.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I'm seriously dedicated to this team but man this is getting painful. I'm not sure how many nor how how much of these remaining games I can sit through, it's starting to impact my liver...

Bords looks good since being brought back up.
Chrona actually looks good given what he's playing behind.

Tomorrow night's game is going to be a total bloodbath....

My dude, switch it up?

Sharks aren't worth your liver. These St. Ides take about 20-30 minutes to hit. The peach tea flavor is good also, the High Punch tastes like Hawaiian Punch with slight weed after taste. I know it's hard to drop booze, but sometimes a replacement even if just for a night off the hooch could help. Still an adult beverage, will still get you f***ed up in a slightly different way.

Dispensaries near you likely have these on hand. If you're in SF, Weedhub (next to the Mel's on Geary near Arguello) does 25% off on Thursdays for these drinks. But you're probably in Tahoe... Sharks fans need to live, dammit!!!

1711028734583.png

Reactions: tahoesharksfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad