GDT: Game 68 @ Nashville 5pm

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Say what you will about him, but seriously the shafting of Labanc is really cruel. I thought he has been solid and gets points in his last two games - and then he gets scratched for D to play forward again.

It's hard to argue it isn't personal now.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Say what you will about him, but seriously the shafting of Labanc is really cruel. I thought he has been solid and gets points in his last two games - and then he gets scratched for D to play forward again.

I agree. Dude only had 150 chances to prove coaches wrong. At a certain point you gotta give him an opportunity to show what he can do.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose

Labanc isn't worth 10% of his contract. Absolute waste of a roster spot. Should've been waived the second the trade deadline ended because no other team was interested in his sorry ass.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Labanc isn't worth 10% of his contract. Absolute waste of a roster spot. Should've been waived the second the trade deadline ended because no other team was interested in his sorry ass.
I've been saying all season if they have no intention of playing him, then waive him and let him play in the AHL. Instead, the Sharks seem committed to ensuring he doesn't get the chance to attempt to rebuild his career.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I've been saying all season if they have no intention of playing him, then waive him and let him play in the AHL. Instead, the Sharks seem committed to ensuring he doesn't get the chance to attempt to rebuild his career.
He won’t have a career when he sucks ass in the A.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I agree. Dude only had 150 chances to prove coaches wrong. At a certain point you gotta give him an opportunity to show what he can do.
Totally agree, so why just keep him in the roster and scratch him when they could waive him?
They've actually tried to prevent him from playing anywhere in the organisation.

He won’t have a career when he sucks ass in the A.
Maybe, but he deserves to have that chance to try and prove to another club that he is worth a shot IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad