Post-Game Talk: Game 68: MSH3K | Mar. 16, 2014 | Hawks beat Wings 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Gee, a win at home vs. the hospital squad..who knew? Still...beggars cannot be choosers. .a loss to team no stars would have been the last straw..so did they get the message? Well work ethic was better..but still coulda got more from the talent against that basically injury decimated team. But a win given recent results is a start..at least hope so..but Q gotta not takes foot of the tougher practice regime just instituted..his prior lolliggaging practices let them get way too lazy..gotta stay on tough love.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Like Smith on the Kane line and Handzus off it. Lets see that for a few game please...

I dot like Handzus either but he really did have a good game centering Kruger and Bollig and on the PK. He is good defensively, gotta give him that.

But... More Smith/Teravainen/Regin at 2 C please.

SLarmer28*

Calendar Year 2014

Michal Handzus

23 GP, 0 G, 2 A, 2 PTS, -5 plus/minus rating

That's the Chicago Blackhawks second line center for the 2013-14 NHL Season.

Simply pathetic!

SLarmer28*

Calendar Year 2014

Bryan Bickell

23 GP, 4 G, 0 A, 4 PTS, -6 plus/minus rating

Bryan Bickell is not worth $4 million per season, especially if the salary cap will only be $68 million next season.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Crawford had some great saves. Hossa was back and this was noticable on the ice for sure.

Don't get complaints about Bickell right now.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
/\
Bickell threw more solid hits in one shift then you normally see from the entire team in a game. That's the way BB needs to play ... hopefully he's just warming up for the PO run!? Next step is to get him playing on the 1st line for a stint.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
/\
Bickell threw more solid hits in one shift then you normally see from the entire team in a game. That's the way BB needs to play ... hopefully he's just warming up for the PO run!? Next step is to get him playing on the 1st line for a stint.

I thought I remember Bickell taking some shifts with Kaner and possibly Toews throughout the game? Could be mistaken.

I agree though, he had a solid game and was playing the way he needs to. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad