GDT: Game 68: Montreal Canadiens vs. San Jose Sharks 7/3/18 10:30pm EST TSN2, RDs (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
WUTQXFy.jpg

W0ZUA5o.jpg

l1ufCTM.jpg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Habs haven't won in San Jose since 1999? Then it's time to throw it back to 1999 and celebrate the team of Scott Lachance, Patrick Poulin and Christian Laflamme.

Somehow with a leading goal scorer with 49 points and no goalies with a winning record this team was just 2 points short of a playoff spot.

Reactions: Runner77

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
With Haley in the lineup, it would have been a good idea to dress Deslauriers as well.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Habs haven't won in San Jose since 1999? Then it's time to throw it back to 1999 and celebrate the team of Scott Lachance, Patrick Poulin and Christian Laflamme.

Somehow with a leading goal scorer with 49 points and no goalies with a winning record this team was just 2 points short of a playoff spot.
So black & white image on TV screens ya?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Given another late night game and even more jitters at the daunting task ahead, junk food will be at a premium.

There may yet me more chip references, as OC alluded to in the pre-game thread. As we've seen in the LAK GDT, a lot of those chip bags were getting disturbingly creative. And when it comes to chips ...

DZAUODQ.jpg

Even Man Mountain's slappers looked like junk food after 10:30 PM ...

pklxgBC.gif

Or, we might see Lshap realizing a dream of finding a box of oversized Honeycomb cereals ...

A17v1dy.gif

Ultimately, it's about not sparing any Weal puns.

2g4Xabl.gif

Whatever your poison of choice, time to stock up.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

So many stomach-turning chip concepts turned up during the LAK GDT.

OC was a massive contributor adding that there was never a chip he didn't like. Among the many snacks he posted:

Aainpr8.png
YRAZnAA.jpg

Not to be outdone, PhysiX offered this:

UkmXS0B.jpg

However, A Loyal Dog took it to a whole other level, when he countered with this:

JTLtZRL.jpg

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
So many stomach-turning chip concepts turned up during the LAK GDT.

OC was a massive contributor adding that there was never a chip he didn't like. Among the many snacks he posted:

Aainpr8.png
YRAZnAA.jpg

Not to be outdone, PhysiX offered this:

UkmXS0B.jpg

However, A Loyal Dog took it to a whole other level, when he countered with this:

JTLtZRL.jpg
Fries and gravy is a real flavour, and they're not the worst.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell

...made me think of another Christian, Larrivee. His younger brother was my "Surveillant" (Vice-principal's helper?! Floor warden?) in high school in Gaspe QC, and I was only there for a year at my cousin's because they didn't have enough bodies for a grade 11 class in my ****hole hometown. Larrivee scored about 100 points that year and he belonged to the Habs, we were high fiving the Surveillant throughout the year about it.

Reactions: donghabs98

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Three things that are sure to happen during our GDTs lately.

First, someone is bound to post that whatever lead the Habs may get (esp. tonight), will be the "worst lead in hockey".

A second trend, will have someone predicting that Mete or Lehkonen, or both will score tonight, based on "I feel it".

A third type of recurring post is the anti-jinxer. Sheed36 planted this one in the LAK GDT:

Shutout tonight for Quick confirmed. ;)

This one was so obvious that I just had to flag it, using a snack pun, of course:

Anti-jinx bugle has sounded.

But Sheed wasn't done, he came back with this little gem:

YQh0kdW.gif

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad