GDT: Game #68: Devils vs Coyotes - 2:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Central - Mullett Matinee

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_4113.jpeg

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Jersey desperate for wins. 4 pts out of a wildcard...they still have a chance. Let's spoil it for them.

Reactions: lanky

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I am trying to motivate myself to loiter around Mullett again and see if prices drop before puck drop. This strategy blew up in my face last Friday. I did find one great deal but the Ticketmaster app is slow so I was poached as I was trying to select the ticket. On the plus side I ended up wandering Tempe and found a restaurant with a bidet. A freaking bidet in a public place! Like I was in Rome or something.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I am trying to motivate myself to loiter around Mullett again and see if prices drop before puck drop. This strategy blew up in my face last Friday. I did find one great deal but the Ticketmaster app is slow so I was poached as I was trying to select the ticket. On the plus side I ended up wandering Tempe and found a restaurant with a bidet. A freaking bidet in a public place! Like I was in Rome or something.

New city slogan - "Tempe... It's Like Rome"

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Found a good seat available and then I saw what StubHub was charging for service fees these days. It's 40% of the ticket price. No thanks. I am going to watch at home whilst drinking Dr. Pepper and eating Ruffles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad