GDT: [Game #68] Dallas Stars vs. New Jersey Devils – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
It's time

1710466580886.jpeg

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah, we shoulda definitely picked up another goalie at the TDL. We just need average goaltending at this point
They’re committed to Oettinger. He was amazing for two weeks two years ago and has been super overrated ever since. Oettinger was bad in the playoffs last year and had his poor play covered up by the skaters in front of him and was excused by a lingering injury.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
They’re committed to Oettinger. He was amazing for two weeks two years ago and has been super overrated ever since. Oettinger was bad in the playoffs last year and had his poor play covered up by the skaters in front of him and was excused by a lingering injury.
They preach depth at every position except for the most important one

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Was at band practice so missed this one so far. Only seen the last goal, and man Hakanpaa was absolutely useless on that.

I would not be shocked it we find out Oettinger needs surgery in the off-season. He's got to be playing injured.

Reactions: starsfan86

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Was at band practice so missed this one so far. Only seen the last goal, and man Hakanpaa was absolutely useless on that.

I would not be shocked it we find out Oettinger needs surgery in the off-season. He's got to be playing injured.
Something is definitely off. Whether it’s physically or mentally.

Reactions: redbeardtx

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Problem is Wedgewood isn’t any better haha. Maybe it motivates Otter, idk.
I'm just frustrated and in the "FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST DO SOMETHING" stage of the season. Entire season hangs on how Otter plays in the playoffs, and right now he's playing like dog shit. I'd hate to get bounced in the 1st round because he melts down and flushes the whole damn season down the drain

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I'm just frustrated and in the "FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST DO SOMETHING" stage of the season. Entire season hangs on how Otter plays in the playoffs, and right now he's playing like dog shit. I'd hate to get bounced in the 1st round because he melts down and flushes the whole damn season down the drain
We've got time to do something, they definitely should.

If anything, Wedge probably should have started tonight.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3