GDT: [Game #68] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Still surprised we didn't acquire a better #3 goalie. Murray & Scheel ain't it.

They keep bringing in these College guys but I think we are better off drafting a young kid and signing an old vet like we used to do.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Murray has shit numbers but all of the goals have been defensive breakdowns. I'm not saying he looks good but none of the goals have been on him. Can't constantly allow passes through the middle.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Murray has shit numbers but all of the goals have been defensive breakdowns. I'm not saying he looks good but none of the goals have been on him. Can't constantly allow passes through the middle.

The goals aren't on him, but he certainly hasn't bailed them out on anything either

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
The goals aren't on him, but he certainly hasn't bailed them out on anything either

I agree there. He's making all the routine saves but Oettinger covers up a lot of warts this defensive group has. Dallas has two top four defenders on the roster.

Shit game. Benn, Wyatt, and Miro are about the only three who have looked good.

2nd post. There you go. Murray bailed out the poor defensive coverage. lol

3rd post. If the West wasn't so tight and Dallas was healthy, this is the perfect game to rest Pavelski who has looked like shit.

I hate how all my posts get combined when I post consecutively. Sorry for being a post whore tonight.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Pavelski needs a few nights off, holy shit, he's been bad.

Robertson lately is one of those players who either shows up a lot on the scoresheet or is invisible and nothing in between. :laugh:

Reactions: The Tourist

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Yea, this game had bad combo written all over it before it started
we look tired and not good and Murray isn’t helping

god damn these mf dumbassed foxtrax

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
In tough games, on back to backs during extended road trips, you need your best players to be your best players. They simply weren't tonight. I'm not saying that that's easy and should be expected but that is what is required in a game like this. If you don't get that you get an L like we saw tonight.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Top line barely even skating tonight

Yeah think I'm gonna give up on this one too. Hopefully they come out much better against the Oilers on Thursday

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Miller doing a whole lot of nothing there. Like, why would you not just intercept the pass instead of turning your back to the play and trying to lift the dudes stick? I don't understand the thought process there.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Miller doing a whole lot of nothing there. Like, why would you not just intercept the pass instead of turning your back to the play and trying to lift the dudes stick? I don't understand the thought process there.
He managed to not take the pass or the shot. Just kinda flailed around

EN goal incoming

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad