GDT: [Game #68] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 8:00 PM CT (BSSW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Benn manages to f*** up two rushes. Passes on the first one when he probably should have shot and then shoots on a 3 on 1 when he should have passed.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars are 2-6-0 in games where they're playing the last game of a road trip of 2 or more games.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Sekera just dropping the puck when nobody is around him except for Seattle players. :laugh:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch this

Stars are putting on an embarrassing performance. The Kraken suck, this game should not be a problem for a team fighting their way into a playoff spot. Wasn't a problem for Vegas and they did it twice with ease

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch this

Stars are putting on an embarrassing performance. The Kraken suck, this game should not be a problem for a team fighting their way into a playoff spot. Wasn't a problem for Vegas and they did it twice with ease
This is their 4th game in 6 nights, all on the road, on a B2B. If any loss is excusable it's this one, and thanks to Oetter they're still in it.

Reactions: Sports2

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
This is their 4th game in 6 nights, all on the road, on a B2B. If any loss is excusable it's this one, and thanks to Oetter they're still in it.
Cant win em all. 4/6 not a bad road trip; about as good as you could ask of these stars. If they steal a point tonight- great.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The problem is the schedule doesn’t ease up. If this was going to be a scheduled loss, Bowness should have also given another vet the night off.

This is a team in need of a break, but they play again on Tuesday. They don’t have two days off until the last week of April. Otherwise, it’s four solid weeks of playing either every other night or back to back.

They’ve shown a lot of easing up against bad teams lately. They’ve survived doing so pretty well, but it looks especially bad against an expansion team. They might need to get more aggressive in telling guys not to do morning skates to get some rest.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I don’t understand this latest series of Jack in the Box commercials where he’s hanging out with some annoyingly combative 20 somethings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad