BRUINS GDT GAME 68 7:14 PM - Ottawa Oh Baby!!! - Boston says adieu to Bob Cole - NESN, CITY, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Now JDB is out. Next man up, and that's you, Stumpy. Geeze, how many games have the Bruins played with their full "A" roster? I know injuries happen but it seems like every top contributor on this team has missed time this year. Great job by the players and coaches to keep this train moving.

Let's bank another 2 tonight and move on down to Pitt.

Indeed.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
This board has an irrational hatred of Lee Stempniak. Ridiculous to be okay with playing a 23.5 year old mediocre AHLer in Kuhlman, but not Stempniak. Stempniak has puck skills and talent, Kuhlman is just a good skater. Do you guys actually think Kuhlman is a greater threat to score than Stempniak? So ignorant.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
This board has an irrational hatred of Lee Stempniak. Ridiculous to be okay with playing a 23.5 year old mediocre AHLer in Kuhlman, but not Stempniak. Stempniak has puck skills and talent, Kuhlman is just a good skater. Do you guys actually think Kuhlman is a greater threat to score than Stempniak? So ignorant.

Ignorant to say Kuhlman is nothing more than a good skater. At this stage in their careers, a case can be made that Kuhlman is better than Stempniak.

Reactions: Orr Fourever

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
trying not to get too worked up about Stempniak in over one of the kids, but as much as I want to believe Senyshyn is still on track to be a regular one day, it really blows that he's apparently still not ready for even a 1 or 2 game callup over a guy like Stempniak.

Like...if you had told me in 2015 that in March of 2019 Senyshyn would have yet to make his NHL debut and they'd be calling up Lee Stempniak to play on the 2nd line after not having played all season I'd have lost my mind.

Reactions: Estlin and bryson21

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
I respect what they've done too. Some of it's interesting.

More into Rush, Dream Theater, some new metal bands haha

Leafs fan lurking here to see what DeBrusk's status was for tonight for my fantasy team, but I have to speak up when I find another DT fan because it's not very often lol.

How are you liking the new album?

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Leafs fan lurking here to see what DeBrusk's status was for tonight for my fantasy team, but I have to speak up when I find another DT fan because it's not very often lol.

How are you liking the new album?

This new album is sick and thank God because of how bad The Astonishing was. Loving Pale Blue Dot and At Wit's End the most.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bad enough I have to take an early flight to Pittsburgh tomorrow but I forgot the clocks go ahead tonight :cry:

NBC is using a rookie on play by play tomorrow :)

Mike Tirico (play-by-play), Ed Olczyk (analyst) and Emmy Award-winner Pierre McGuire (‘Inside-the-Glass’ analyst) will have the call from PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pa

No NESN tomorrow

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
Kuhlman played last night, people thought he was going to play 3 nights in a row...? It was always going to be someone else for the emergency call up when they sent Kuhlman down. It shouldn't matter tonight, should blow out Ottawa anyway.

Rask tonight is strange but I guess Cassidy is all-in on tomorrow being a scheduled loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad