GDT: Game 67: Vegas Golden Knights @ Gritty's House | 4:00PM | Geographically Confused.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Look I'm just saying wouldn't it have made more sense to have played the Flyers before we made it all the way back to St Louis.

kermit-the-frog-looking-for-directions.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Kessel, & Amadio swapped places. Makes you wonder what'll happen when Carrier/Roy is back.

I think they're just going with the lines they finished last game with, Howden-Stephenson-Amadio and Cotter-Blueger-Kessel.

With Dorofeyev still with Karlsson and Smith.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Dorofeyev looks good beyond just the scoring.

In the three games he played this year before getting injured and in these four periods of play, he just looks more useful overall at this level than Cotter or any of our other rookies to me and his advanced stats really back that up.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The first sign of life from Kessel and Cotter line in a few games. Tough and tenacious play for the goal. All the lines are rolling pretty well and only Hague seems to be having a tougher time this game.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The last five minutes of the second haven't been as good. They've been sloppy getting it out of the zone and some bad passes and turnovers have crept in.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Well, they held on. I suppose they can get a pass considering it's the end of a long road trip where they won the last four in a row.

Reactions: WhataKnight

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Listened; couldn’t watch.

Trying to view this as meeting/beating different opponents different ways.

If systems match right, defense takes over - maybe just under 2/3rds of the time. Otherwise, they can loosey-goose wins. Is that fair?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad