GDT: Game 67: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 1 PM (yes 1 PM) - FSAZ+

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Fischer and Perlini have been inconspicuous for the past month and a half. IMO I wish Fischer would develop an edge because he's invisible when he isn't on the scoresheet.

Dauphin had a rough game tonight as well, I feel for him on the blocked shot that knocked him out of the game in the 3rd period.

Fischer needs a little more Crouse in him. If Crouse could add a little Fischer too we'd have a couple good power forwards. Hoping they both meet in the middle.

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Fischer needs a little more Crouse in him. If Crouse could add a little Fischer too we'd have a couple good power forwards. Hoping they both meet in the middle.

Why don't we use genetic engineering to combine them into one player?

I've got a spare clone vat in my basement that I'm not using.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Accidentally saw the score on a tv I didn’t mean to look at. I checked the box score and things look like they maybe got chippy. Anyone want to provide cliffs on the rough stuff?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Accidentally saw the score on a tv I didn’t mean to look at. I checked the box score and things look like they maybe got chippy. Anyone want to provide cliffs on the rough stuff?
Cliff note edition - couple of slashes, couple of punches.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

Martinook hit Comeau. MacKinnon didn't like it. They went at it.

OEL slashed Andrighetto. He didn't like it. Punched OEL. Domi goes at it with Andrighetto.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad