BRUINS GDT Game 67 7:37 PM - THE BEAR is not afraid of Lightning - NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’m supposed to be at this game but between doing my kitchen and bathroom over and the Stanley Cup Bruins memorabilia I’m on the couch

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I remember when he returned after concussion and put up a paltry 8 goals in 64 games and there were threads to dump him damaged goods and you were his biggest supporter
Oh IDK there were a number of fans who liked Bergy. Correct me if I am wrong but you supported him too.

Were you at that game where he was hit ? Many fans were crying and praying in the stands. It seemed like he was down and not moving for far too long. I remember the look on the faces of his team mates...They were scared more than TP

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Pierre, both games were 1 goal games, including one that was a shootout. Let's not act like Tampa was measurably better than them in either win.

Reactions: Gnome17

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Oh IDK there were a number of fans who liked Bergy. Correct me if I am wrong but you supported him too.

Were you at that game where he was hit ? Many fans were crying and praying in the stands. It seemed like he was down and not moving for far too long. I remember the look on the face of his team mates...They were scared more than TP

I honestly thought he was dead. He just lay there not moving and I couldn't see him breathe. And afterwards I was sure he would have to retire.

It's great to be wrong sometimes :nod:

Reactions: Ladyfan

BruinsDude

Jan 18, 2007
Whitman, Ma
giphy (12).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad