GDT: GAME #67 3/8 8:00 PM - Detroit at BRUINS | NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
At this point I think if we're getting in, it's gonna be in the atlantic 3rd spot and nothing higher, which is okay with me.

Just gotta take care of business.
I still don't see the bruins making it but I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do. I don't want them to just barely miss again.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
I know it's Detroit, but if we get Krejci playing like this down the stretch and possibly playoffs, LOOK OUT.

So true. The Bruins are a a completely different team when he's on. Bergeron-Krejci is still one of the best one-two punches in the league when they're both going. Bergy consistently holds up his end of the bargain.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Just saw that Malkin hit on Wheeler. Wheeler hung himself out to dry. So sick of the drama after someone gets popped who asks for it. They used to say you took a hit to make the play...you smiled...and moved on.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
So true. The Bruins are a a completely different team when he's on. Bergeron-Krejci is still one of the best one-two punches in the league when they're both going. Bergy consistently holds up his end of the bargain.

Krejci is one of those players that plays better with aggressive players....for example lucic, horton

he starts hitting more, playing more feisty....this is the kind of Krejci we need

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Yep. It wouldn't have been called had Det not pummeled him after the whistle, so essentially the call just gave Det a freebie at roughing up Moore. Whatever, it's Rooney, so that kind of thing is expected. Glad Krug "passed it" to Rooney earlier.

Exactly. It was totally called after the roughing. Haha

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
not impressed with Czarnik so far...

I was excited about his potential earlier this year...some nice games/pts

but the past 5-7 games (since he was up) , he looks like a ghost out there....

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
VIDEO: Why The Red Wings Coach Has A Black ...

Someone wanted to know how the Detroit coach got a black eye ... he took a puck just above the eye from his own player ...

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
me too.. give Cehlarik another chance with the 4th line

The traditional old school 4th line is a relic now anyways.

At least Cehlarik isn't allergic to the puck and can make plays.

The current version of Belesky is useless.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Bruins just did a commercial for the Hickey east championship at the garden and then did a small tribute to mcavoy as a reason to go watch. Little do they know NU is going knock bu out this weekend

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Someone wanted to know how the Detroit coach got a black eye ... he took a puck just above the eye from his own player ...

Ouch. Took a puck in the same spot when I was coaching high school. Funny story, I was standing behind one of the backup goalies when one of the players decided to flip a puck at him. The goalie ducked... there was a reason he didn't start :laugh:

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Krejci is one of those players that plays better with aggressive players....for example lucic, horton

he starts hitting more, playing more feisty....this is the kind of Krejci we need

Engaged Krejci vs lazy backhand pass Krejci is like Jekyll and Hyde. Can't put it all on his line mates. Such a mercurial player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad