GDT: Game 66: Hannafin has gone home already.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Can we win 3 games in a row.

The magic 8 ball has spoken

1710427126137.png

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The team will be lucky to get the WC2 slot.
Yeah I can accept being out of sync, I could accept a degree of sloppiness with the revolving door of injuries we've this season... what I can't accept is the complete lack of urgency. We are in the stretch now, I want to see the team try. There is enough time runaway left to get in a good groove, but we have to work for it.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Well, it was a game in Calgary. Can't expect the boys to win in their barn, and on the other hand you should expect to beat them in our barn.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Hill has gone from prime Hasek to can't stop a beach ball Cloutier in the last month. Not going to win a lot of games when you only score 1 goal but last night was one of those games. With average goaltending you sneak 1 or both points.

66 games into the season and it's still the talking point after every game, turnovers. Barbie getting stopped on a breakaway, skating the rebound near the blueline and turning the puck over leading to the GWG sums up the season perfectly.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hill has gone from prime Hasek to can't stop a beach ball Cloutier in the last month. Not going to win a lot of games when you only score 1 goal but last night was one of those games. With average goaltending you sneak 1 or both points.

66 games into the season and it's still the talking point after every game, turnovers. Barbie getting stopped on a breakaway, skating the rebound near the blueline and turning the puck over leading to the GWG sums up the season perfectly.
I disagree, he was excellent the first couple of periods, and then meh in the third, but average is enough for two to get by. The team is just all out of sorts on everything, like Eichel being the one who was defending multiple 2 on 1s over the past couple of games. Is a good two way forward, but that he's the one back on multiple two on ones is insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00