GDT: GAME 66: DEVILS @ HABS | Ploughing through | Sat. Mar. 11, 2023, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will the Habs get at least one point in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs are on a 5-game losing streak, with the last two losses coming in a shootout.

Jake Allen will be in nets for this one.

Jordan Harris and Christian Dvorak were both not playing in the Rangers' tilt, due to LBIs.

What else is new? The story of this season, continues.

d7dc9TH.jpg

Or, if you prefer ...

msMgoda.jpg

This will be the third and final game between the Devils and the Habs this season, with each team having won one.

Noticeable sparks while the team is hobbling on the injury front have been the dynamic AHL guys, RHP and Belzile.

RHP has been relentless, true to his play from his time in Laval. He's become "Spinach" to a lot of fans but also, "HP" or "The Sauce". He'll be the perfect condiment complement on an energy line when everyone comes back healthy next season or who knows, maybe more.

ViSsusp.jpg

Belzile at age 31, won't get that many more opportunities to prove that he can be a viable NHLer and has been showing his wares since his call up from Laval, where he had posted 14 goals and 12 assists in 31 games. Now with the Habs, he has totaled 10 points in 19 games.

Prior to this Habs' stint, Belzile had only played 13 other NHL games. You get the sense that he's enjoying every moment.

He even exhibited a confident 3-step celebratory routine after scoring a goal.

There's the stick tap to his thigh, followed by a glove pump and as he's high-fiving his teammates on the bench, there's a head bob thrown in for good measure.

1p5YqHW.gif

He's tallied 4 points in his last 3 games. Can't help but root for this guy.

38Q2GZB.gif

Finally, for those of you watching the game on Sportsnet tonight, I understand you may have to put up with Humphrey Bogart in the broadcast booth. Good luck with that.

OxMPmXo.jpg

LINEUPS:

BdySAmT.gif

Last edited:

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Please Belzile don’t score. And I want to see the early season Pezzetta

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Habs are on a 5-game losing streak, with the last two losses coming in a shootout.

Jordan Harris and Christian Dvorak were both not playing in the Rangers' tilt, due to LBIs.

d7dc9TH.jpg

Or, if you prefer ...

msMgoda.jpg

This will be the third and final game between the Devils and the Habs this season, with each team having won one.

Noticeable sparks while the team is hobbling on the injury front have been the dynamic AHL guys, RHP and Belzile.

RHP has been relentless, true to his play from his time in Laval. He's become "Spinach" to a lot of fans but also, "HP" or "The Sauce". He'll be the perfect condiment complement on an energy line when everyone comes back healthy next season or who knows, maybe more.

ViSsusp.jpg

Belzile at age 31, won't get that many more opportunities to prove that he can be a viable NHLer and has been showing his wares since his call up from Laval, where he had posted 14 goals and 12 assists in 31 games. Now with the Habs, he has totaled 10 points in 19 games.

Prior to this Habs' stint, Belzile had only played 13 other NHL games. You get the sense that he's enjoying every moment.

There's the stick tap to his thigh, followed by a glove pump and as he's high-fiving his teammates on the bench, there's a head bob thrown in for good measure.

1p5YqHW.gif

38Q2GZB.gif

Finally, for those of you watching the game on Sportsnet tonight, I understand you may have to put up with Humphrey Bogart in the broadcast booth. Good luck with that.

OxMPmXo.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

BdySAmT.gif
I’m here just for these great GDTs.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Guaranteed Habs win.

My God man, just leave them out for the rest of the season. There was no point rushing Guhle back either.

What can you gain playing them with 18 games left in a dead season?
If they are healthy to play, they should play. Dach was developing well and should get more games if he’s good to go.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal

d7dc9TH.jpg

Or, if you prefer ...

msMgoda.jpg

ViSsusp.jpg

1p5YqHW.gif

38Q2GZB.gif

OxMPmXo.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

BdySAmT.gif
awesome GDT but not answering your poll. It's a jinx trap!

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Why are people so obsessed with homes that are white-everything? White walls, white floors, white curtains, white furniture, white appliances. I'd go f***ing insane with the lack of colour. It looks like an untextured video game.
I guess when you have 4M to spare you can choose whatever finishings you want :)

I believe that question is better directed at Mrs Matheson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad