GDT: Game 66: Devils @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ+

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
If Dvo can work on his skating and get a bit more explosiveness I really like his chances of him becoming a top line center. Such an incredibly smart player

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
A couple of puck bobbles, but Chicken Run has had a very strong game. Looks more and more confident jumping into the play offensively

That pairing with DeAngelo is straight up dynamic

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
A couple of puck bobbles, but Chicken Run has had a very strong game. Looks more and more confident jumping into the play offensively

That pairing with DeAngelo is straight up dynamic

DeAngelo's best shift since the callup was on the PP where his unit scored.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Great patience from Tony D to wait for the perfect shooting lane.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
That was one of those shots where you just knew it was going in, from all the time he had to pick his spot.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Yep, Smith is known for the 'huge' 5-hole, but it was a good stop by Smith.

Again, wish we played a more up-tempo game...it just seems with the skillset and skating of the team, a more up-tempo style game would suit us better.

anyway, fun game to watch. Perlini with the snipe, get him on the PP more

Put DeAngelo on the top of the umbrella and OEL in the trigger position w/Perlini playing Ovechkin on the other side.

I'd put Max and Dvorak down low...Max would be nice around the net with the quick hands.

Palmer2Fitz

Oct 2, 2015
Yep, Smith is known for the 'huge' 5-hole, but it was a good stop by Smith.

Again, wish we played a more up-tempo game...it just seems with the skillset and skating of the team, a more up-tempo style game would suit us better.

anyway, fun game to watch. Perlini with the snipe, get him on the PP more

Put DeAngelo on the top of the umbrella and OEL in the trigger position w/Perlini playing Ovechkin on the other side.

I'd put Max and Dvorak down low...Max would be nice around the net with the quick hands.

I agree but won't happen until Tippett is gone. Also I would give anything for a RH Perlini.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
You have to love Chychrun/DeAngelo/Perlini/DVO in this game. That glimpse of high end skill and finish. Good times ahead! i hope we finish the year strong, getting used to winning is important for development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad