GDT: Game 66: Devils @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ+

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You have to love Chychrun/DeAngelo/Perlini/DVO in this game. That glimpse of high end skill and finish. Good times ahead! i hope we finish the year strong, getting used to winning is important for development.

Correct, and I was very impressed with Rieder playing RW. The way it looks he can play both wings effectively. Have to give Murphy some love here, as he has played well the last few games, and there is no way in hell Crouse spends time in the AHL next year. He had 3 hits in about 15 seconds on one shift last night. Love the kid. Also, loved the way DT handled the bench last night. Excellent job.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Perlini's wrist shot is one of the very best that I have ever seen. I don't notice a tell, a move that heralds that the player has decided to make a wrist shot. To give an example of a "tell", watch Doan's wrister. He always drops down an inch or two before he lets go of the shot and you can tell that he's about to rip one off.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I was at the game. Had a better time than the Stars game. Took a lot of photos and 1 video. Good job by the Coyotes, got a good lead and able to keep it. I though they would loose the lead when the Devils got awarded the penalty shot, but Smitthy got the save. Good job by the defense for not letting the Devils get a good setup in the Empty Net situation. Overall, a nice game to go to. :)

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Overall good game, but the Coyotes did let them crawl back from a rather large lead, which is not a good thing, Of course, what is good is that they are actually scoring, so that's a nice change from earlier in the season

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Don't we have the handsomeest employees in the league:

gila_river_arena_worker_at_the_gate_by_bigmac1212-db2fvh8.jpg

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003

The real question is what did you do to **** that gentleman off? Haha I like the mic clipped to the vest with the cord drapped like a pocketwatch chain. That's style.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I mean, his fists are actually clenched. He's got, "damn kids" written all over his face, poor guy.

He still looks dapper, though his pants legs could use a hemming.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

He's actually quite a nice guy. He's been on our usual entry door for the past few years and rarely gets flustered, except when his team-supplied equipment breaks (which, unfortunately, usually happens at the busiest games of the season).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad