GDT: [Game #66] Dallas Stars @ Los Angeles Kings – 9:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #66 – 3/9/2024 – 9:30 PM CT – BSSWX
Crypto com Arena

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Los Angeles Kings
39-17-9, 87 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 32-19-11, 75 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

53hoAXx.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

6uA1bPk.png

Los Angeles Kings

Turcotte - Kopitar - Byfield
Fiala - Danault - Moore
Laferriere - Dubois - Lewis
Kaliyev - Lizotte - Clarke

Moverare - Doughty
Gavrikov - Roy
Englund - Spence

Talbot

2fmwd0w.png

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
it’s a bit chicken and egg, but nils didn’t start to play better until he played nightly for a while. that’s a tough way to earn ice time.
He also played every night to start the season and struggled a lot, which also makes the chicken and egg thing a problem to figure out.

Doubtful. Nils played the least amount last night and was the only minus player. I’m sure PDB will overreact to that.
The special teams usage tells you who will play. All six of the other guys played PK/PP minutes. Lundkvist played none, so it tells you the coaches view him as useless. He was the only guy in the lineup who didn't play PP/PK.

Reactions: eartotheground

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
a lot of Benn haters have gone quiet
When he isn't doing a bunch of really dumb bs he plays a good/perfectly serviceable game. I still like having him on the team but he's pulled some things that give us oa pretty dirty rep.

Show me more of the good- I'm into it! :D

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Imagine the Kings with Vilardi. At the time of the trade I said they were giving up the best player for the privilege to downgrade to Dubois while sending more assets to do so.

Reactions: redbeardtx and M88K

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Any word on seguin?

Glad March and Duchene got a point each last night but man don't like seeing that revolving door on the RW.

Any chance aeguin back for the coming home stand?

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Any word on seguin?

Glad March and Duchene got a point each last night but man don't like seeing that revolving door on the RW.

Any chance aeguin back for the coming home stand?
Last I knew was he was skating nothing since though

Reactions: Zapp

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I like that Bally is having the Anaheim game replaying before tonight's so I can have a Stars doubleheader. :laugh:

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Wedgewood in net. Smith in and Lundkvist out 🙃

It’s gonna take playing a non-dumpster fire to expose the bottom two defense pairs for what they are, so maybe it’ll be a net positive.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Why is Wedgewood playing against the only actual good team on this trip

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Since the coaching staff is deadset on using him in the POs for his size+PK (not that I think hes a good PKer), I hope they can find a stable partner for him. He's bad with Lindell, he's bad with Suter. I guess try him with Harley??

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
It's going to be Suter-Hakanpaa, it's going to suck, and it's probably going to cost us playoff games. Just prepare now.

• Wow
Reactions: eartotheground

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad