GDT: [Game #66] Dallas Stars @ Anaheim Ducks - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #66 – 3/31/2022 – 9:00 PM CT – BSSW
Honda Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Anaheim Ducks
37-25-3, 77 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 27-30-11, 65 pts

STATS

DibqNS8.jpg
kHxON7o.jpg

vsV97aH.png

:stars

HF stars GDT roster.png

GVlFiFk.png

N6mWJ63.png

:ducks2

Simon - Getzlaf - Mayhew
Grant - Zegras - Terry
Aston-Reese - Lundestrom - Carrick
Comtois - Steel - Lettieri

Fowler - Drysdale
Benoit - Sustr
Mahura - Shattenkirk

Gibson

iug5VMR.png

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov is tired ig

And if Lindell can't go I'd assume Sekera comes in lol

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I can't get mad about scratching a guy who has been getting consistent PP time all season and still produces crap offense. Yes, Radulov has also been bad, but that's not a great excuse.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I can't get mad about scratching a guy who has been getting consistent PP time all season and still produces crap offense. Yes, Radulov has also been bad, but that's not a great excuse.

I don't know how much of a difference it would make in the grand scheme of an individual game, but I'm not actually sure the Stars have iced their best 18 skaters at any point this season. I suppose this would heavily depend on who people thought the top 12F and 6D are, but I'm of the opinion that the best version of this very mediocre squad has not yet been iced at any point this season.

IMO, that includes a top 9 with all of Peterson, Gurianov and Damiani at forward, and Harley on defense. I'm not gonna bother looking it up, something tells me this has never happened. Even if all the players listed were in the lineup simultaneously, any of these guys playing 7-8 minutes a game does not count. You can be dissatisfied with Gurianov and still plainly see that that there's no one that he should be logically scratched for.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Guri is on pace for 39 points. On a team that's not able to produce outside of the top line, doesn't make sense to sit that production. Radulov is on pace for 10 less points.

I'm not mad about sitting Gurianov, I'm mad Radulov hasn't been sat once. If anyone needs a wakeup call it's Radulov. The inconsistency of philosophy from Bowness is infuritating.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Faksa has no offensive IQ whatsoever. He makes Glendening and Raffl look like top 6 forwards when they handle the puck compared to him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad