GDT: Game 66: Columbus at Philadelphia | 3/5 7PM EST

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
iStock_000033898764_Large.jpg

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Savard couldn't cope with the puck, and after the 3rd goal the team couldn't concentrate and let the 4th goal in.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
In all seriousness, what do we do next year if Bob is healthy? Korps is proving everyday he belongs in the NHL, but do we sit him behind Bob or send him back the LEM's for playing time?

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
In all seriousness, what do we do next year if Bob is healthy? Korps is proving everyday he belongs in the NHL, but do we sit him behind Bob or send him back the LEM's for playing time?

You play Bob less and get Korpi 30 or so games (unless he proves to be the better goalie)

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany

This is about to get real folks. When BOB is declared healthy, Korps is on the next bus to LEM. The tank will be back on. Mark it down!!!

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If we really want to tank and have a better shot at the #1 pick, I think we just figured out who we need to play.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

Nothing for US to do, Torts let it be known this week that the plan is for Bob to return back to the mix, and Korpi will mix in consistently to keep bob fresh, and hopefully healthy. Sure will be interesting though, and I won't be surprised if Korpi beats Bob out eventually. I know some will chalk it up to out improved defense, etc, but in my mind Korpi is much stronger mentally than Bob , and much more consistent. He still needs to prove it long term, but no way u send him back to Ahl, when he's not remotely struggling at nhl level. Hopefully Korpi keeps improving, and we can ship Bobs huge cap hit to Edmonton :laugh:

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit

You send him to LEM ala how Detroit handled Petr Mrazek. When Bob has his annual December injury, you play Korpisalo as a #1.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
This is about to get real folks. When BOB is declared healthy, Korps is on the next bus to LEM. The tank will be back on. Mark it down!!!

You might be right, only for the fact that they will want to let Korpi play in the playoffs. As for next year, not a chance

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I remember years ago a game against the Kings at Nationwide when we were down 5-0 at the end of the first. The loudest applause of the night came when the announcer said there was one minute to play...in the first.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I remember years ago a game against the Kings at Nationwide when we were down 5-0 at the end of the first. The loudest applause of the night came when the announcer said there was one minute to play...in the first.

Yep, I remember; I was there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad