GDT: Game 66: Caps @ Sabres | 3/25/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Hey folks! Here in Sweden there seems to be a monopoly on NHL games and the only available service is kind of pricey for watching two Caps games per week( about 44 dollars a month) and i don't feel rich enough to pay that right now.

You guys know of a way to only pay for the games i actually watch and not a bunch of other games and shows?

NHL.tv etc is not available here due to market reasons i assume.

Last edited:

SoulessGingerCapsFan

Jul 5, 2013
Hey folks! Here in Sweden there seems to be a monopoly on NHL games and the only available service is kind of pricey for watching two Caps games per month( about 44 dollars) and i don't feel rich enough to pay that right now.

You guys know of a way to only pay for the games i actually watch and not a bunch of other games and shows?

Hmmm, maybe ESPN+ with a VPN? That’s the only potential workaround I see but I could be really off. It’s only like $7 per month

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Why is Ovi great in shootouts all of a sudden? Not the best game but glad to get the 2 pts!
He’s always been shootout money when he goes backhand, and he’s done that the last couple of shootouts. But he goes through long stretches where he inexplicably discards the backhand, often in favor of that loping (and easy to read) switchback across both sides of the ice for what was often a forehand into the goalie’s gut. He seems to have retired that, which is good. Backhand shootout Ovie is usually lethal - and now that he’s buried 2 in a row, goalies will be flummoxed about what he’ll do next

Reactions: max21

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Hey folks! Here in Sweden there seems to be a monopoly on NHL games and the only available service is kind of pricey for watching two Caps games per week( about 44 dollars a month) and i don't feel rich enough to pay that right now.

Hulu carries a handful of hockey games a night.

There’s the nbcsw app? I think I get it through my cable though

Reactions: YippieKaey

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Watching some of the recording now. You want Sammy to make that save on the 2nd goal. 3rd goal for BUF might not happen if CMM doesn't leave his man. This is how you get benched.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
He’s always been shootout money when he goes backhand, and he’s done that the last couple of shootouts. But he goes through long stretches where he inexplicably discards the backhand, often in favor of that loping (and easy to read) switchback across both sides of the ice for what was often a forehand into the goalie’s gut. He seems to have retired that, which is good. Backhand shootout Ovie is usually lethal - and now that he’s buried 2 in a row, goalies will be flummoxed about what he’ll do next
I mean this is just no true, in fact he has been really bad or at best average in shootouts through his career and he will likely retire with most attempts of all time.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Yes. That was my point. He's at best very ordinary when he eschews the backhand. When he uses it - which isn't often enough - he's pretty good

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
I would have respected GMBM if he did nothing at the TDL but this pathetic move for MJ90 just has me baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad