GDT: Game #66 - Buffalo at Columbus

UNDBluejacketsfan

Oct 12, 2011
LA
Im not a statistician or caring enough to look it up but that feels like the first time in a LONNNNG time Bob has give up more than two goals

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Wasn't pretty but it's a win. Good job staying with it. Big game tomorrow

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
I was never a fan of Davidge as a color guy doing the games, but he's good on the postgame show. It's a fit for him. Good analysis and I like that he isn't afraid to call out certain players and say that things need to be better, and he does it fairly w/out grandstanding.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Another W... woot. I'll tell you, after watching the Cavs dog it (again) through the regular season the Jackets have been a breath of fresh air.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Certainly not a perfect game for the Jackets, but they never lost confidence - quite a few great chances before Boone got the wrap around winner. Not sure what the goalie was doing flopping out of the net (trying to get a poke check?) Glad it happened that way after Jenner got stoned on the break away he deserved to get a nice skill goal

Plenty of turnovers boys/ plenty for Torts to concentrate on. Such a speed difference in this game vs NJD.

Lets Go Jackets!!!! Columbus wake the **** up and get behind this team!!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Certainly not a perfect game for the Jackets, but they never lost confidence - quite a few great chances before Boone got the wrap around winner. Not sure what the goalie was doing flopping out of the net (trying to get a poke check?) Glad it happened that way after Jenner got stoned on the break away he deserved to get a nice skill goal

Plenty of turnovers boys/ plenty for Torts to concentrate on. Such a speed difference in this game vs NJD.

Lets Go Jackets!!!! Columbus wake the **** up and get behind this team!!

There were over 17,500 of us at Nationwide tonight - or are you referring to a lack of internet posters?

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I have to say, the team went through the expected lull after the streak ended and seem to have gotten right back into shape. The break came at a good time. I really like where they are right now, it feels like they've cemented their place as s team to beat, rather than a team that went on a lucky streak.

I'm gonna shut up now. Good win, Jackets

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
:D:D:D:D

On a related note, Pittsburgh just beat EDM in a shootout. So three points separate the top three points in the league, all three of which are in the metro. Lol

It wasn't even that long ago when we were so excited to get moved to the East because it was the "weaker" conference (at the time it probably was since the Central was pretty strong)... Boy that changed pretty quickly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad