BRUINS GDT GAME 66 7:08 PM - BURN THE LEAFS - NESN, ESPN+, SNO, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Honestly, whatever. Bruins started slow, that sucks. Then they hit a ton of posts, and suffered a bunch of total bullshit reffing, and then still brought it within 2. Not only that, but they didn't just fold, they hit, fought, and clawed their way back.

Reactions: HumBucker and SPV

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
4 goals, 4 posts. Bruins showed up for 10
Minutes. Leafs are hot garbage hahahahaha

If Campbell comes back and gets hurt again they’re toast.

Don’t let them get into their transition offense, and you’re good. The Bruins are a bad fit. They love to reach and make bad turnovers. Any team with a patient game is going to handle them.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Toronto fans should be scared. Leafs spent most of the third period icing the puck because they were scared of blowing it and they almost blew it anyways. To a bruins team who was asleep for 50 minutes

If the Bruins were on their 3rd in 4 nights, down 2 dmen, and had a big lead I would want them doing the same thing tbh.

Reactions: Gordoff

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Box score watched the 3rd period after a disgusting first 2.

Looks like they tried to crawl back, but just not enough.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
If the Bruins were on their 3rd in 4 nights, down 2 dmen, and had a big lead I would want them doing the same thing tbh.
Probably. And I’m not saying the Bruins would beat them in a 7 game series. But if they match up against Tampa they get dusted pretty easily.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
If Campbell comes back and gets hurt again they’re toast.

Don’t let them get into their transition offense, and you’re good. The Bruins are a bad fit. They love to reach and make bad turnovers.

Even if they don’t play the Bruins, the Leafs are going to get dummied by any of TBL/FLA.

2023 could be their year! Hahahaha f***ing garbage Leafs and their dumb fan base.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
LOL, my head is POUNDING. It was bound to happen, but did it have to happen against that shit team to give them hope of beating the Bruins if they meet in round one?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The worst part was that i watched most of this live so i couldn’t even skip commercials, or watch with a slight fast forward. The good news is that at least it’s over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad