Pre-Game Talk: Game 66 : 3/14/2023 Bruins @ Chicago 8:30PM ET. ITS ON NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hoping Lauko gets some games starting with this one. He deserves it and we need fresh legs.

You know the drill!

giphy.gif

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005

The good news for Lauko’s sanity is that it doesn’t appear that the Bruins actually made him fly back to Providence from Detroit on Sunday before jumping back out to Chicago the very next day. (That’d be an absolutely cruel and borderline criminal act on behalf of the team, I gotta say.)

Lauko’s tweet poking fun at his own situation seemed to indicate as much, too, with a ‘Chicago’ location tag. Unrelated: By the way, just a straight-up amazing tweet from Lauko.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I don't like the 8:00 start but hopefully it is something I will need to get used to in a few weeks. Time to start training and peaking at the right time, along with the Bruins! I like those 6's showing up again, game 66 should be lucky.

I hope Lauko gets to play, he deserves it. I hope Lindholm's foot has improved.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I don't like the 8:00 start but hopefully it is something I will need to get used to in a few weeks. Time to start training and peaking at the right time, along with the Bruins! I like those 6's showing up again, game 66 should be lucky.

I hope Lauko gets to play, he deserves it. I hope Lindholm's foot has improved.

Bad news.

Its 8:30 start.

Reactions: sooshii and hrdpuk

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Now is the time to rest some players and work out the bugs.

What I’d like to see most is for the Bruins to take a lead in the first period - and hold it throughout the game.

A goal scored on the power play would be okay, too.
This.

Start the game on time, not half way through the second period. Need good habits to start kicking in.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Early dinner at Lyra and then I'll be at the game, rocking the #37 black practice sweater. Bertuzzi's gonna pot one tonight and drive the Chicago fans nuts....

Should be fun.

LOL. Just read that preview. Kuhlman, Bjork and Wagner are our bottom 3 RW tonight? I must have missed those moves at the deadline.... Heinen and John Moore are healthy scratches. My my, this roster has come a long way......

Last edited:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Early dinner at Lyra and then I'll be at the game, rocking the #37 black practice sweater. Bertuzzi's gonna pot one tonight and drive the Chicago fans nuts....

Should be fun.

LOL. Just read that preview. Kuhlman, Bjork and Wagner are our bottom 3 RW tonight? I must have missed those moves at the deadline.... Heinen and John Moore are healthy scratches. My my, this roster has come a long way......
:facepalm:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Should be fun.

I love that you are going to the game. You know what to do...Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast.

Where are you sitting? We can watch for you!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Now is the time to rest some players and work out the bugs.

What I’d like to see most is for the Bruins to take a lead in the first period - and hold it throughout the game.

A goal scored on the power play would be okay, too.
For real. I'm going to sound like a whiny millennial saying this, but it feels like forever since they got the first goal and just held onto the lead and kept pushing.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
For real. I'm going to sound like a whiny millennial saying this, but it feels like forever since they got the first goal and just held onto the lead and kept pushing.
It does feel like forever. We as fans were so used to this team scoring first and holding on for a win. While coming from behind late in a game to win a game is exciting and at times not good for the heart....lol It has to be draining , stressful and more chances of injuries ocurring late in a game. Time will tell if this team can address the issues going forward. They have the talent on paper , they need to put it all on the ice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad