GDT: Game 66 - 3/10 1:07 PM - Here Come The Hawks | NESN, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Brad is a gem. The B's are so lucky to have him.

Looking forward to some more "Marchand Madness" this weekend.

upload_2018-3-10_8-40-16.jpeg

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
i would call up a kid or two for today's game. genius move. inject some energy into a sleepy matinee with the young legs. make sure the ones you pick weren't out late last night and stick them right out there first shift and put the sleepy Hawks on their heels. do Hawks have heels? genius move.

I don't see that happening. Bruins will roll with the lineup they've been rolling with.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Kind of tired of the Bs playing down to the bottom feeders. Hopefully they come out and crush the Hawks. I have my Rolaids ready since Marc Joannette is one of the stripes. He goes full-on moron when he does Bs games. Hopefully the Bs can avoid suspension and can overcome the clown show reffing that normally happens when he is involved.

Reactions: bbfan419

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
I think there's decent value on the vegas betting line for the Hawks today. Bergeron/Charlie/Backes is a lot of talent to subtract.

Knotty Moog

May 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Downloaded the NESN go app this week. Game changer.

After bitching all year about games I can't watch on Nhl network who knew all I needed was someone back easts' cox info!

Reactions: Fenway

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Our depth is being tested, and so far I have been very pleased with the moves Sweeney has made.

Let's hope we can continue this trend in this old school home and home

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I think with the injuries/suspensions and the need maybe to rest some guys down the stretch, this could be the time to sign Donato and get him in there when his NCAA season is over, could be another shot of adrenaline to an already very good team.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I can see Brad making a set of YouTube videos of him standing in front of a bad green screen in a poorly fitting suit holding either a long crooked pointer or laser pointer and looking into the wrong camera (Gord Kluzak style) reading from a clearly predetermined script and pointing a bunch of fun stuff out and then coming up with outrageous fine amounts or suspension terms.

That would be the funniest troll account ever.

:laugh:

As always, beaut of a GDT Fenway!
If I had the time, I would rip some game footage and do one. I guess just last game, I could fine the ref for the phantom clipping, and suspend parros for the late hit on March and in the corner (though not sure if there are more angles of it)

Reactions: Thrive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad