GDT: Game 65: Red Wings vs yotes 7:00 pm et 3/14/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

We all know the drill. Let's Go Boys!
Perron-Compher-Raymond
Fabbri-Copp-DeBrincat
Rasmussen-Veleno-Kane
Berggren-Fischer-Sprong
Chiarot-Seider
Walman-Gostisbehere
Maatta-Petry
Holl (extra)
Lyon has one net.
Reimer/Husso sharing other

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007

Maybe he's hurt, but I'm guessing this is coach's decision, which is not a surprise. Guy has been awful lately. Wings need to tighten up their game and Sprong has one of the loosest games on the team. Multiple turnovers in transition that have led to scoring chances or goals against lately. Back-breaking stuff.

This guy started the season well, but has faded. Kubalik vibes. A one-zone player.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
We need to go on another run boys but when you have another 5 game road trip including, Nashville, Carolina, Florida and Tampa it will be extremely difficult. We need wins to start against Arizona, Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Are we done, everyone thinks we are? Lets try to prove them wrong.

Reactions: The Red Line

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Maybe he's hurt, but I'm guessing this is coach's decision, which is not a surprise. Guy has been awful lately. Wings need to tighten up their game and Sprong has one of the loosest games on the team. Multiple turnovers in transition that have led to scoring chances or goals against lately. Back-breaking stuff.

This guy started the season well, but has faded. Kubalik vibes. A one-zone player.
If Czarnik got called up to bench a forward for playing like shit but Edvinsson is still in GR while 66% of our defense is absolute ass, I'd be pissed.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Should of found a way to make Danielson the emergency call up. Just say some dudes in GR are nicked up too.

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
were winning this one calling it now. might not be pretty but its going to be a win

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
were winning this one calling it now. might now be pretty but its going to be a win

I'll take an OT loss with Raymond recreating the Ballard/Vokoun incident against Chiarot.

... Or even better, Raymond swings for Chiarot, misses, and catches Petry instead.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

Not to mention that Lalonde has been saying he wants a better, more responsible start to the game, we shouldn't be surprised to see a lazy at times, offense only guy replaced with an exclusively try hard guy.

Reactions: jaster

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Yeah, not thrilled with Czarnik call up. So Yzerman tells us no trade deadline moves because a call up from GR would be better, no way he meant Austin Czarnik.

Needed to take a swing with someone who has bigger plans in the org, be it Mazur or Kasper, I don't care which.

Reactions: raymond23

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Mazur would have been a great call up.

He brings more of a junk yard game that this lineup lacks. He Has upped his game and been playing at a high level recently.

… And he seems like the type that would have been bouncing off the walls at his first call up opportunity ! Czarnik getting called up for the 50th time in his career… it’s just another Thursday for him. Doubt he brings an influx of energy this team needs.

Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
My god just call up some kids already. What are you waiting for? This is so f***ing lame

So much for “talent in GR”

I’ll take a pass watching a bunch of old dudes choke away a playoff spot

Year 6. No rookies. Playoff collapse. And we’re calling up Austin Czarnik to save the day.

Year 6… Czarnik…

I might go cry

Last edited:

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Rooting for you guys tonight and the rest of the season (except against the Panthers). Ready to see Detroit back in the playoffs. Even better if it's at the expense of the Lightning.

I'll take an OT loss with Raymond recreating the Ballard/Vokoun incident against Chiarot.

... Or even better, Raymond swings for Chiarot, misses, and catches Petry instead.
This made the rounds on the FLA board after that game

yA75Ng.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad