GDT: Game 65: Ottawa(32-27-4) @ Seattle (37-21-6); 7:00PM PST

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Bitter taste, this one. Great we came back from three goals down. Not so great we couldn't protect a lead after gaining the upper hand in the third period. Best to just forget this one and move on.
'

Reactions: Kevinsane

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, you can't keep on turning over the puck in you own zone.

Great effort, after being down by three, but in the end you do have to play better to win games.
Kraken also suffered what most teams do and that's being scored on right after taking the lead as that's the toughest time to play concentrated.
It's too bad cause at least a point should've been possible tonight.

Anyways, let's hope the guys realize they have to be better to start games given that the next two are against Dallas who just scored ten in Buffalo.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
The good: We hung with a team that has been playing pretty well and is fighting to be in the hunt in the top heavy east and came back from 0-3.

The bad: Some lapses and giving up 3 quick goals right out of the gate. Had to play uphill most of the game.

The ugly: Borgen with the own goal at the end of the 3rd. Snatched a loss from the jaws of getting at least 1 point.

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Pity they couldn't get to OT and at least get a point. Those late goal loss type games are the hardest to take but that was a good and entertaining hockey game. Ottawa played hard and I'd say if they keep that up they have a (slim) shot at the playoffs.
Edmonton won unfortunately so the pressure's on. Every game counts here on in.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Pity they couldn't get to OT and at least get a point. Those late goal loss type games are the hardest to take but that was a good and entertaining hockey game. Ottawa played hard and I'd say if they keep that up they have a (slim) shot at the playoffs.
Edmonton won unfortunately so the pressure's on. Every game counts here on in.
2 games in a row against a red hot Dallas is not optimal

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
It just occurred to me: now we know what Colorado felt like when we came back in the third period. Not a fun feeling.

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
I am so sick of watching this team be a dumpster fire in their own end.

2 years of this shit and both coach and GM seem to be completely incapable of improving the situation.

I want them both gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad