GDT: Game 65: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Kitties and String Edition

Will you pay me to stop with the puns?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
teddy-fresh-portfolio-ebsite-4.jpg

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
How was Stone. All I saw was OT/SO so he looked kinda pedestrian. Decent tie up defensively but past that not much to write home about

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Of course the team has another game tomorrow. Wish the team would get some time off to give Stone a easier time to get used to his new surroundings.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Karlsson has 3 goals in the last 24 games.

Alex Tuch has 1 goal in the last 17 games.

Reilly Smith had 2 goals tonight.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Still 6 points ahead of the Coyotes. Now 10 points ahead of the Canucks. Scary to think where this team might be without that trade, especially if the last couple of games ended up as losses.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
@hangman005 Watching the VGK Panthers beat the FLA Panthers breaks my heart.
Lu is bad in shootouts, knew it was over if we didnt win in reg/OT
Good game guys, I miss Gallant (bond villain)

View attachment 193803
I'm always nervous about shootouts especially with Subban, which is strange because he has let in a shootout goal yet. An entertaining game, glad we got the 2 points, but still congrats on getting 1 for you guys, you made it tough on us.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
But just to add, Man Lou is still able to make some incredible saves at almost 40.

We've started a full leg donation fund to bring him back next year. So far we got 2 posters willing to lose a leg each. Just need to find the right doctor. His heart and mind are just fine

Ya hes a wily vet no doubt but his lateral movement and general quickness is rough to watch.
Watching him roar all these years, it's hard to watch him go out with a kitten yelp. Goaltending has cost us a good 12-15pts now.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We've started a full leg donation fund to bring him back next year. So far we got 2 posters willing to lose a leg each. Just need to find the right doctor. His heart and mind are just fine

Ya hes a wily vet no doubt but his lateral movement and general quickness is rough to watch.
Watching him roar all these years, it's hard to watch him go out with a kitten yelp. Goaltending has cost us a good 12-15pts now.
If you find one, let us know. I'd quite like to have Deryk Engelland back if he weren't so old and slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad