GDT: Game 65 | Blues @ Blue Jackets | 7 PM EST | The Tank Stretch Begins

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Wow. A lot of crowd noise for a Blues goal. Are there that many Blues fans there? Or are they cheering for the tank?

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I see tonight we have the cameraman working who doesn't know how to zoom during hockey action.......

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Nope. It appears to be new. The ducks broadcast has been doing it all season. Appears we are now too
I think hes referencing the old Fox Trax or whatever they called it to make hockey easier to follow for you Americans ;)

If the Blues don't luck into Bedard I hope you guys (or Anaheim) get him.
Well I wouldnt be sad if you guys win a lottery and push Chicago down. That said for the sake of Chicago not winning the lottery you guys need to win tonight :laugh:

614 CBJ

Jul 12, 2022
Raleigh, NC
I don't really care if the Blues score 7 or 8

just hope the Jackets get 4 or 5 for the home crowd to have something to cheer about

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I think hes referencing the old Fox Trax or whatever they called it to make hockey easier to follow for you Americans ;)

Well I wouldnt be sad if you guys win a lottery and push Chicago down. That said for the sake of Chicago not winning the lottery you guys need to win tonight :laugh:
I want Chicago and Arizona to get pushed as far down as possible. And I like Columbus and Columbus Fans. I just hope after this season everything starts looking up for you guys and gals.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I want Chicago and Arizona to get pushed as far down as possible. And I like Columbus and Columbus Fans. I just hope after this season everything starts looking up for you guys and gals.
Appreciate the kind words. Rooted hard for you guys over Boston a few years ago. Hope your rebuild/retool goes fast and you’re able to compete in the Wild West sooner than later

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Olivier wanting to make up for Kuraly's missing penalties. Nice someone will fight back but thats a little much and stupid

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Appreciate the kind words. Rooted hard for you guys over Boston a few years ago. Hope your rebuild/retool goes fast and you’re able to compete in the Wild West sooner than later
I remember being ecstatic last offseason when Johnny signed with you guys. It maybe hasn't worked out perfectly yet. But I believe it's going to get better soon for you guys.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Olivier wanting to make up for Kuraly's missing penalties. Nice someone will fight back but thats a little much and stupid
Yes, Kuraly has a standing reservation for the box so Olivier figures he’ll use it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad