GDT: Game 65 | Blues @ Blue Jackets | 7 PM EST | The Tank Stretch Begins

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
It wasn't Johnson's game in the first two periods. He was losing battles, couldn't pass. Sometimes he held the puck too long. I hope things get better with Jenner and Gaudreau. Still, Boone plays hard and has better faceoffs then Jack.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
4-2 Johnson shoots through traffic with the goalie pulled. 4 minutes to go... we don't need any heroics here guys.

5-2 Kyrou empty netter, second career hat trick. Game over!

Last edited:

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
I know it's about generating revenue but I hate all the time spent on the betting odds. I have no idea what any of the numbers mean, I don't care to learn them and never plan to piss my money away on that crap anyway.
Being a Data Scientist - I can tell you it’s a fools game.

Reactions: LJ7 and Monk

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
Wow. A lot of crowd noise for a Blues goal. Are there that many Blues fans there? Or are they cheering for the tank?

FWIW I was in the house last night and felt there were a good number of STL fans, but not more than is typical when they play in Columbus. They are always vocal but cordial...much better than, say, DET fans.

Not sure if it made the broadcast (or if you at home could look past the tracers:sarcasm::huh::thumbd:) but a "Tank for Bedard" sign made the jumbotron a couple times (probably unintentionally).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad