GDT: Game 65: Avs @ Wild | Tuesday, March 1st, 6pm MT |18 and Counting part 2...yes part 2

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
stop collapsing! even if a guy juggles the puck on the blue line or wall, they have plenty of time to settle it back down and check their twitter before there is pressure near them.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If anything I'd rather spend a boatload of time on him and kick Holden to the curb. If they're going to be the same player and one has a booming shot, keep the one with an extra skill

Can't both just go away?

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Yeah Gelinas does suck so far he's a project so it's to be expected. I'd much rather see Gormley he isn't as hesitant with the puck.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
As much as I hate the Wild and giving them props. Their defense even with Brodin out looks so so much better than ours.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
What's the first tie-breaker for the Playoffs (after points)? I thought it was total wins. Haynes and McNab seem to think that if the Avs and Wild end the season tied in points that the Wild still get in?

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
What's the first tie-breaker for the Playoffs (after points)? I thought it was total wins. Haynes and McNab seem to think that if the Avs and Wild end the season tied in points that the Wild still get in?

ROW followed by points between clubs I think. So yeah we lose that one

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013

I believe ROW

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver

They would pass us for now based on games played. But ROW is the tiebreaker, which we have.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I wish Beauchemin had just a little more patience. I get it, he's a to the point defenseman and that simple style is what makes him so good at what he does. But it's frustrating when a simple look could be the difference in gaining the zone with possession after making a creative pass instead of just dumping it in since it's the "safe" play.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I hate when they try to force a pass though 4 guys in the box formation. It works once every 20 times maybe, cut it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad