BRUINS GDT GAME 65 1:38 PM - THE BEAR glares at the Hockeytown signs as he knows it is in Saugus - NESN, TNT ( No ESPN+ ), SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
NESN will carry the game in New England, TNT in the rest of the US

1678603029150.png

1678599755174.png

1678598554107.png

Officials

1678598869686.png
1678598795884.png

Referees Kevin Pollock (33), Chris Lee (28)
Linesmen Brad Kovachik (71), CJ Murray (68)

1678599508397.png

Last edited:

PastaBaked

May 8, 2021
I feel that yesterday's game will have taken more out of Detroit, physically and mentally, than Boston.
When the switch went on in the 2nd the difference in class between the teams was huge.
I'm expecting the 4th line to be a bit flat this game, after carrying the team with emotion and effort yesterday.
An league average performance from Kreicj and Marchy would be welcome and make a huge difference.

Red Wings blew their load yesterday.

Bruins 6 Red Wings 1

Marchy = 3 points
Kreicj = PPG
Goalies = Hugs

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
At least both teams have the quick turnaround with the time change and travel. Get off to a good start and the game should result in a Bruins win. The Wings are basically done, Bruins have clinched, looks like the teams trying to make it to the wild card positions are struggling.

No injuries, the rest doesn't matter a whole lot. Carolina lost last night too - shut out as a bonus.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I’m going to sit this one out.

Going to go for a brisk walk and contemplate whether I really do need to drive to Cambridge for a specific paint brush
Don't know where you live in comparison to Cambridge, and I know you know Boston well, so those story won't teach you anything, but may son moved to Medford 8 yes ago. We don't know the area, and took him to a store 20 min away, at least that's what gps said. 1 hr later we were pulling into the parking lot.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Don't know where you live in comparison to Cambridge, and I know you know Boston well, so those story won't teach you anything, but may son moved to Medford 8 yes ago. We don't know the area, and took him to a store 20 min away, at least that's what gps said. 1 hr later we were pulling into the parking lot.
I live close enough that the Blick store over there is a similar distance to the one in Fenway. Difference is that it wouldn’t cost me an arm and a leg to park there unlike the Fenway store. :)

I decided to order the brush on Amazon. Less tempting to buy paint I don’t need lol

At least Detroit is dealing with it too
And we are in the same time zone :)

Reactions: TD Charlie and BMC

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Had a long day yesterday, watched all of the B's game at the Sunset(with plenty of beers), headed across the street to watch BU defeat UVM, then headed to Buff's and watched BC-Merrimack until it ended in double overtime. Right back at it in three hours, I'll be ready, hope the B's will get off to a better start.

It's Oscar night. Who knew?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad