Not open for further replies.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
san jose… handled
tampa… its looking good
Toronto.. we own their head space

a lot of the teams that those other guys say are the cup favorites... and we are toe to toe and face to face

I know theres some here that want to cruxify Sweeney and the braintrust {and Chiarelli and Julien too} and these same people want to say we cant make trades... cant draft... cant develop... don't coach the right way...

I feel for them... sorry, you wont have a lot to cheer for the next few months me thinks

as for the rest of us though... very happy for you. you picked a great team to be a fan of and they are gearing up looking great for the playoffs. its a great time to be a bruin fan

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Leafs cleverly realised by the start of the game that if they wanted to get out of New York alive they need to pull up.

Imagine if THEY were winning 6-1? There would be blood...

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Absolute best deal of the dead line............... not trading Grizz. How on earth can any Bruin fan want to trade this guy ? He’s a young second year d man on a great deal. He’s our best puck retriever and moves the puck so well. This guy is a top 4 no question. Thanks Don.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Pajama boy must love his teams support effort in New York. With friends like that who needs enimas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad