GDT: Game 64: Sharks @ Flyers 4:00pm NBCSCA

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
So the Sharks couldn't do it in spite of Zadina's best efforts. Them looking interesting and competitive but still losing might be the best of both worlds.

Meanwhile I got a win with a team that can actually use them. Though the light crowd on a Tuesday night might have shades of what it's like in the Tank right now :sarcasm:

View attachment 835081

Hey, the Giants have been my team almost as long as the Sharks have! :P

Sucks that you're sick. Hope you feel better soon, bro.

Before the was The Sharks, there was NOTHING. Well, maybe Bob & Doug, but that's it.

I'm hanging in there. Second day without a fever and throat is only about a quarter of the soreness from its peak. We caught it from Damo and we guess he picked it up from The Home Depot s race car shopping cart. We wiped it down, but apparently not enough. Tested negative for The Vid, so it still hasn't caught me yet!

Reactions: landshark

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Before the was The Sharks, there was NOTHING. Well, maybe Bob & Doug, but that's it.

I'm hanging in there. Second day without a fever and throat is only about a quarter of the soreness from its peak. We caught it from Damo and we guess he picked it up from The Home Depot s race car shopping cart. We wiped it down, but apparently not enough. Tested negative for The Vid, so it still hasn't caught me yet!
Godspeed.

Reactions: slocal

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Tested negative for The Vid, so it still hasn't caught me yet!

Great job bobbing and weaving between the droplets, especially with kids as part of the equation. My episode last fall wasn’t awful but was definitely far from pleasant.

I had the worst cold of my life back in December of ‘99. In retrospect I’d bet dollars to donuts that it was actually The Vid…

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
i got whatever flu/cold/rhinovirus was going around and covid. Would say that covid sucked pretty bad the first day but was overall way easier than the other thing.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Great job bobbing and weaving between the droplets, especially with kids as part of the equation. My episode last fall wasn’t awful but was definitely far from pleasant.

I had the worst cold of my life back in December of ‘99. In retrospect I’d bet dollars to donuts that it was actually The Vid…

lol, you know it's bad when someone remembers the date of something like it was a great blizzard.

• Haha
Reactions: tahoesharksfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad