GDT: Game 64: Anaheim (21-34-8) @ Seattle (36-21-6); 7:00PM PST

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Even in the last decade when the Seahawks have been good their games have been stressful heart attack affairs barring super bowl 48.

Even at halftime of that game, my best friend and I were trying to figure out how we would ultimately lose it - figured Manning had something in him. It wasn't until Harvin's runback on the kick that we could breathe a bit.

He's a WSU alum, so it's understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Not much of a penalty.....and a solid kill by the Kraken.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Late in a fairly docile game, these two teams seem to have decided that they really don't like one another.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Oh great - now the spotters have him.

(As someone who played through multiple concussions when he probably shouldn't have, I support this. But it was a penalizable hit.)

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Well, that was defensive horror show on our part.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
That's Leah Hextall right? She seems much improved from last year.

The guy seems to suck though. Also, despite the way the game went they were more interested in talking about Anaheim than us.
Leah’s not here. If you mean color commentator, it was AJ Mleczko (who is much better).

Reactions: kihei

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
We are putting together a nice run here. We're suddenly only 2 points behind Vegas for first who lost today and LA who have played a game more. Big if but if we can avoid any lengthy losing streak who's to say we can't finish first in the Pacific. Remaining schedule isn't terrible and against some of these teams.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Interesting anomaly. We are much improved this year, yet our team save percentage is almost identical to last year's at the moment: .891 this year as compared to .890 last year.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Interesting anomaly. We are much improved this year, yet our team save percentage is almost identical to last year's at the moment: .891 this year as compared to .890 last year.
I mean Grubauer was terrible to start the year and while Jones played well in the first half it never really showed up in the stats. I like this version of Grubauer though no matter what the stats say

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
After a very poor start after the break, the Kraken have now worked their way over .500 with eight wins and seven losses.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
After a very poor start after the break, the Kraken have now worked their way over .500 with eight wins and seven losses.
Feels like they are just plugging away under the radar. No one is talking about them in the main boards, seems to be all Edmonton, LA or Vegas but they aren't going away. I don't mind it, less pressure and to be honest feels very Seattle. Watch them/the city have a chip on their shoulder in the play offs and cause an upset in round 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad