GDT: Game 64: Anaheim (21-34-8) @ Seattle (36-21-6); 7:00PM PST

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Did what we had to do and beat a team we should've beaten.
giphy.gif

The second goal we gave up is something that makes me feel bad for our goalies cause it seems to happen most of the tim we're up by a good margin.
The team just takes the foot of the pedal and gives up an easy one.

Anyways, good win and now we're already 20 points improved from last season.

Next up are the Sens, who've been quite hot as of late.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Speaking of Dunn getting pulled for a potential concussion, I feel like Matty isn't the same offensively since his concussion. I'm hoping it's just the ups and down of the season, but it's probably at least somewhat connected to that dirty hit. I still got 4/4 circled on the calendar. I want to see multiple runs at that Myers meathead. Problem is he's a giant. Maybe that's the only reason they acquired Megna since he only skated in 2 games since he was acquired

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Speaking of Dunn getting pulled for a potential concussion, I feel like Matty isn't the same offensively since his concussion. I'm hoping it's just the ups and down of the season, but it's probably at least somewhat connected to that dirty hit. I still got 4/4 circled on the calendar. I want to see multiple runs at that Myers meathead. Problem is he's a giant. Maybe that's the only reason they acquired Megna since he only skated in 2 games since he was acquired

I think Matty’s situation is more about the grind and going through it for the first time. He’s still putting up assists regularly, but the goals have dried up. I can’t imagine playing 70+ games of the highest level of competitive hockey in a 7 month period while traveling for half of those. That would wear you down until you got used to it.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Probably in his head a little bit along with the rookie wall that most young players get.

Next up are the Sens, who've been quite hot as of late.

They just got their ass kicked by Chicago. That's got to sting a little bit.

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Is there any player in the league easier to dislike than Trevor Zegras?

Anyway, Ducks are bad and the Kraken won a game they should (and have) to win to make the playoffs. First place in the division is not impossible either. Keep it going.

idk if it'll last, but at the moment Gru is back.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Is there any player in the league easier to dislike than Trevor Zegras?

Anyway, Ducks are bad and the Kraken won a game they should (and have) to win to make the playoffs. First place in the division is not impossible either. Keep it going.

idk if it'll last, but at the moment Gru is back.

Knowing the type of players you like (lol, partial jest here) like Marchand, Perry and DeAngelo (again, jest, if that’s not clear), I’d imagine a guy like Zegras would be as easy as it gets to dislike. That said, I think most people would answer one of those three before Zegras.

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Knowing the type of players you like (lol, partial jest here) like Marchand, Perry and DeAngelo (again, jest, if that’s not clear), I’d imagine a guy like Zegras would be as easy as it gets to dislike. That said, I think most people would answer one of those three before Zegras.
Not the same types. You're mixing dirty players with an arrogant show off hot dog.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Matty Beniers is more impressive than Zegras, albeit Matty has more talent around him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad