BRUINS GDT GAME 64 7:38 PM - Connor McDavid's Travelling Salvation Show comes to Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
ulmark was far far far from the reason they lost but twice he covered it when he didnt need to and twice it lead to edmonton goals because they can't win defensive faceoffs to save their lives

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Facing McDavid, Draisaitl and Bouchard and losing every face-off is a recipe for an OT loss.

And I hated Linus covering the puck there. Easy possession turns into a FO we were bound to lose.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
That’s just a painfully brutal OT line, that’s inexcusable
Brother they had McDavid and Drai out there during an offensive zone start, makes tons of sense to send your best defensive players there, but the faceoff L killed them

Reactions: Macheteops

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Is it just mental now that with under 2:00 to go this team is simply fragile and going to give up the late goal?
Absolutely. They aren't playing bad at all they just have these mental lapses as if they know something bad is going to happen

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Either improve the team or sell, but I don't want to see this same lineup the rest of the year

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Good effort tonight against a much more talented team. How good are the Oilers? Put it this way; Pasta would be their 3rd best player.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Absolutely. They aren't playing bad at all they just have these mental lapses as if they know something bad is going to happen

That's what I'm seeing. A talented team with a fragile mindset with under two to go. Like they all collectively inhale and know the dreaded goal is coming.

Keep
Calm
and
Bergeron

...is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad