BRUINS GDT GAME 64 7:38 PM - Connor McDavid's Travelling Salvation Show comes to Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Brother they had McDavid and Drai out there during an offensive zone start, makes tons of sense to send your best defensive players there, but the faceoff L killed them
That’s a “try not to lose” call, and it was stupid. You’re 100% banking on a faceoff win and they can’t win draws.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
How long before Monty LEARNS who to put out there when 3 on 3?
I mean, learn your team FFS. It's been 2 years, by now he'd have a clue
on such matters. I have zero faith in his decisions.

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
ulmark was far far far from the reason they lost but twice he covered it when he didnt need to and twice it lead to edmonton goals because they can't win defensive faceoffs to save their lives
Great point. Has to realize he doesn't have the luxury of Bergeron anymore and move some of those pucks.

Reactions: bruins19

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
That’s a “try not to lose” call, and it was stupid. You’re 100% banking on a faceoff win and they can’t win draws.
Perhaps, but given they can't win draws who exactly would have defended that better?

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Day off tomorrow then get ready for TO. Leafs will be better Thursday but Bruins will be ready too. Win Thursday and there’s no way TO could possibly pass us.

Have a nice evening everyone…….except the NHL and their pathetic game management

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
How long before Monty LEARNS who to put out there when 3 on 3?
I mean, learn your team FFS. It's been 2 years, by now he'd have a clue
on such matters. I have zero faith in his decisions.
He somehow has a team with el cheapo free agents in the thick of things. I just dont understand the choking nonsense though.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
They played well for a team playing in a back to back. I’ll take the point and let these guys rest up for Toronto again
Yep, they didn't get back til 3 am and still played well enough to win this game

Reactions: Alicat

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Happy with the effort tonight, losing a skill competition against two of the best players in the world doesn’t bother me.
It will, when its playoffs and in the back of the player's minds will be how they keep letting teams tie it up, and then losing OT that will make them grip their sticks tighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad