GDT: Game 64 • 3/5/2015 • Wild @ Capitals • 6:00 PM Central, 2:00 AM Suomi • FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbowman

Mar 19, 2013
Dubnyk sold the hell out of that. Obviously was interference but he put the icing on the cake.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
yRUGCRo.gif

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
And teams claim we trap, holy ****!

That game was sooo boring. Top 6 stepped up tonight, specifically Pommers.

Also, thank you Dubnyk for having the mental capacity to not implode after you give up a "weak" goal.

Slick Willy*

Good come back win. The silence in the arena throughout was deafening...I don't know if it's our style of play that brings that out (even at home) but it was really quiet.

Just great win though; once again Schroeder looked real good. We have an abundance of players that can get-r done once we get Carter and Zucker back.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Good come back win. The silence in the arena throughout was deafening...I don't know if it's our style of play that brings that out (even at home) but it was really quiet.

Just great win though; once again Schroeder looked real good. We have an abundance of players that can get-r done once we get Carter and Zucker back.

They just had a bunch of snow.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

I'm not even sure how that's possible. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad