GDT: Game 63: Winnipeg Jets Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Nielson it's time to start scoring

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So I'm not usually one for trashing other team's fans, but are Jets fans one of the most annoying crowds in all of hockey?

They were awful in arena last season and they're horrendous on twitter tonight.

There's nothing else but hockey up there in Winnipeg, so I can understand why they're a little over the top.

....& yet another reason to stay off social media!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
There's nothing else but hockey up there in Winnipeg, so I can understand why they're a little over the top.

....& yet another reason to stay off social media!
giphy.gif

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Have to admit that these losses, even at home, are stinging a lot less than they used to. Most games, VGK does all the things necessary to lose. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the same game over and over! :(

Oh, well. :shakehead

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
It just feels like this team has resigned itself to the fact that they are finishing 3rd in the Pacific, so no reason to play hard.

Not that I remotely agree with that theory.
If Nucks or Yotes get on a heater, though...

The way VGK playing, the boys might be getting a little extra time to work on the golf. Which might not be a bad thing, as they ain't going anywhere in the playoffs.

Just tryin' to keep it real! :biglaugh:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
It just feels like this team has resigned itself to the fact that they are finishing 3rd in the Pacific, so no reason to play hard.

Not that I remotely agree with that strategy.

I saw a stat that had this team at over 92% to make the playoffs before the Boston game. But if this team continues to play like this then I could definitely see things getting way too close for comfort.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
So much for that Boston game being encouraging. And even that game only gave the team one point. Things are bad when your good games are the games with one point.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad