GDT: Game 63: Winnipeg Jets Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Nielson it's time to start scoring

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
2 games against Vancouver coming up in early March.
Maybe we can manage to squeeze a point out of those.

giphy.gif

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It just feels like this team has resigned itself to the fact that they are finishing 3rd in the Pacific, so no reason to play hard.

Not that I remotely agree with that strategy.
I kind of get it, there's really nothing to play for. I just hope they pull it together soon so they can go into to playoffs with some sort of sustained momentum.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Not coming here to troll at all. VGK are pretty much my second favorite team behind the team I grew up watching. The Preds are close.

I’ve watched several games this year (bc I like your team), but the forecheck and D commitment is not the same as it was a year ago. The team doesn’t appear as emotionally invested, as they did.

This is not a slight, I really hope Gallant can rally the troops, and get full commitment. With Pacs and Stastny you are a more skilled team. He’s a master at this. Let’s Go Knights! Want to see you run through the Jets.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Not coming here to troll at all. VGK are pretty much my second favorite team behind the team I grew up watching. The Preds are close.

I’ve watched several games this year (bc I like your team), but the forecheck and D commitment is not the same as it was a year ago. The team doesn’t appear as emotionally invested, as they did.

This is not a slight, I really hope Gallant can rally the troops, and get full commitment. With Pacs and Stastny you are a more skilled team. He’s a master at this. Let’s Go Knights! Want to see you run through the Jets.
Completely agree with you. The games we've looked great have been the games where we have the forecheck going, and quick to the puck, and relentless. We are lacking that tenacity, on a consistent basis, a a game here and a game there is not going to cut it. I don't think Schmidts suspension or the IR parade on our 2nd line early in the season helped either.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad