GDT: Game #63 - Leafs @ Canucks : 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Because the team should be able to score and play hockey? Do you think Dubas is telling his hart trophy winner last year, or RoR not showing up - which 99% of posters on here were happy about, or Rielly to just start sucking at hockey etc.,? Clueless
Do you think any GM is telling any player to suck? Nearly everyone is happy with every trade made. There were loads of fans happy with the Kadri trade. Is it possible we've gotten worse since the trades? It's hard to say, but so far it doesn't look amazing.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
420E4872-A4B7-4965-8C5F-CD372FCA4EDF.gif

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Again, I can't blame Dubas because this is what legit everyone has been calling for.
Just because fans were calling for it and he moved in that direction doesn’t mean he mad the right move or got or traded the right players

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Another clown. Yea the players making millions of $ deserve no accountability. Wish I could have a job where I just don't show up, and everyone just blames my manager/boss.
so if posters are clowns? when is it Dubas's fault for this team? he has put this team together for results, how many playoff series have they won? and who continues to keep the core around, they choke this one, that guy will be sent down the 401 to the unemployment line, really calling posters clowns is the best way to answer a question, you lack intelligence, and it quickly shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce