GDT: [Game #63] Dallas Stars @ Carolina Hurricanes - 6:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1648173309078.png

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I'm such a dumb ass. I didn't realize this game was on regular ESPN. I casted the game from NHL66 to my tv when I could have just turned to ESPN. I thought it was on +.

Time for some USA-Mexico. Goodnight fellas

• Haha
Reactions: Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Nashville and Vegas play tonight. Either we are closer to Nashville, or farther up on Vegas

Not sure who I’m cheering for there

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think this Wedgewood character might've beeen a good aquisition. Dunno

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
Edmonton,Alberta
Nice to actually be on the side where we steal a win because usually it's the other teams stealing wins from us. Take the two points and get home for the game Saturday.

Hope the boys bought whatever dinner Wedgewood wanted after the game.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Is anyone else getting periodic silence during the game where audio goes out?

I think they were censoring loud swearing on the ice. It's most noticeable when Trocheck gets his unsportsmanlike penalty. It's annoying to have the announcer feed mixed in before the censoring rather than after though.

I'm loving the new look for the mask brought to you by Michaels arts and crafts. Got his can of black spray pain, some green tape, and a couple logo stickers and we're good-to-go! :laugh:

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
So Brind'amour apparently scratched Jarvis a couple of games to give him a breather/reset. Carolina is going nowhere with that dinosaur-ass coach, time to fire him and bring in a fresh voice for a modern team. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Satan

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
So Brind'amour apparently scratched Jarvis a couple of games to give him a breather/reset. Carolina is going nowhere with that dinosaur-ass coach, time to fire him and bring in a fresh voice for a modern team. :sarcasm:
Probably wasn’t over a guy like Faksa or Radulov though lol

Reactions: Kipper 17

BG44

Jul 19, 2021

It's also misleading and not true. While Jarvis has sat out some games this year, he was injured the game prior to sitting out those 3 with a hip injury.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
It's also misleading and not true. While Jarvis has sat out some games this year, he was injured the game prior to sitting out those 3 with a hip injury.
If you think I'm gonna trust the Canes beat reporter with his "team connections" over the experts at ESPN, you got another thing comin' bud.

Instead we should be talking about how #1C Jamie Benn, backbone of the team, will lead us to yet another victory on Saturday.

Reactions: Johno

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
If you think I'm gonna trust the Canes beat reporter with his "team connections" over the experts at ESPN, you got another thing comin' bud.

Instead we should be talking about how #1C Jamie Benn, backbone of the team, will lead us to yet another victory on Saturday.

What's weird is the Benn comment sort of just rolled off my back, but that Jarvis one bugged me enough to go look it up after the game. I just wasn't going to post what I found, but you brought it up so I figured why not.

I was actually watching the game Jarvis got injured otherwise I wouldn't have known about the situation, and it didn't add up when ESPN made that claim. I just wanted to double-check and make sure that was the same time frame. He came back during a B2B ... playing one of the 2 games.

Against my better judgment... Carolina sort of is becoming my 2nd team. I just didn't want to commit any more damn time to another one, but I enjoy watching them so much.

Reactions: Johno

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3