GDT: Game 63: Columbus vs. Florida | 2/27 3PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Lol, that makes it even worse dude.

Anyways.. :laugh:

Never once.. not even implied, did I ever say "According to my sources", nor do I pretend to ever have sources ever here. In the future, I'll attach a tweet, but I think that its almost implied that anytime something like that is posted, it's from someone on twitter. But whatever man.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Anyone still thinking that we made a mistake hiring Torts ?

I've never been in that camp. But at the same time I'm not giving Torts credit for the winning. There's a lot of good players on this team. And the team didn't seem to get good this year until Torts gave up on the year and chilled out, and stopped changing the lines every 5 minutes.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Thought Paliota looked like he just wasn't ready for the speed of the NHL game. But it is his first game with the big club, so he deserves a little slack.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Paliota was bad....2 penalties, and just looked uncomfortable out there.
And Hartnell, for ****sakes, stop taking so many stupid penalties!
Took away the CBJ momentum a couple of times.

Korpisalo, what can you say anymore....so awesome. Was even stopping shots from his own team!
Jones tipped one that almost went in, and Jones even hit him in the mask with his stick.

Overall, a good game to have witnessed live, had a little bit of everything.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Korpisalo, what can you say anymore....so awesome. Was even stopping shots from his own team!
Jones tipped one that almost went in, and Jones even hit him in the mask with his stick.

Yep-after an atrocious first period you got your money's worth. Glad you enjoyed.

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
brought three friends of mine to their first ever NHL game and I was secretly spitting nails after that turdtastic first period [hoping the Jackets didn't shoot their 'wad' on Thursday]...lunch at Ted Turner's, a hockey game that literally had it all [scoring, a fight, overtime and a shootout], a CBJ win, then beers at the R-Bar afterwards completed the 'complete' hockey day in the Arena District...I agree, Paliotta looked like a deer in headlights on the ice, but at least we got a look at him, however fleeting it was....

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio

I thought the boarding call on him was one of the lamest, if not the lamest, boarding calls that I have ever seen. The hit was to the guys side, not his back, and wasn't even that hard a hit.

I figured the Refs were sending a message with that call that they wanted to settle the game down since they were losing control of it.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I agree, it was a weak call....but still, 3 minors when you're trying to get back into the game.
Guess he made up for it with his offense though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad