Condon

Scratches
Claesson, Jokipakka

Injured
MacArthur, Neil, Ryan

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Missing the glue guy Dubie!! Time for someone else to step up - critical game here, need to get the win

TJ, time to make it count

Haven't really followed the Sens since they had Spezza, Heatley and Alfredson.. not surprised to see London Knight/ CBJ defenseman Marc Methot in the 1st pairing - I knew he would be good given time to develop

Last edited:

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
This is going to be a tough weekend for the CBJ. We always struggle mightily with the Senators in Ottawa and rarely get a win plus a 5 pm start the next day with New Jersey.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
OTT is always a tough out for CBJ. Will probably be an entertaining game. 3-1 CBJ if Bob's the starter, 6-5 CBJ if it's Korpi. ;)

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Nuti not playing, not scratched, not injured? What did I miss?

Good for TJ, he's bided his time patiently. I am skeptical he's an NHL player but he's paid his dues and hope for the best.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Nuti not playing, not scratched, not injured? What did I miss?

Good for TJ, he's bided his time patiently. I am skeptical he's an NHL player but he's paid his dues and hope for the best.

It has een said that Nuti is nursing a nagging injury so he has been sitting since the acquisition of Quincey to give him a look and let that heal. It doesn't appear to be permanent but if Quincey settles in well, I'd expect him to get more playing time around the playoffs due to his experience.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
It has een said that Nuti is nursing a nagging injury so he has been sitting since the acquisition of Quincey to give him a look and let that heal. It doesn't appear to be permanent but if Quincey settles in well, I'd expect him to get more playing time around the playoffs due to his experience.

I'm hoping they use Nutti and start a 7 man rotation giving everyone some rest every 7th game.. maybe leave Jones & Werenski off the rest cycle but play the all keep them fresh.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
I like Ottawa. Anderson is a great story, I like Methot and Brassard. Karlsson is something to watch. He's a special player.

I've followed them a bit, especially since the Pazzy/Vermette trade. I hope both teams avoid injuries and play a good game. I think this could be really entertaining.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Nice, long interview with Torts on pregame on HNIC. JD, Jarmo, Nick & Dubi also.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
LOL, Rimer acknowledging broadcaster nightmare with Korpi & Korpy both playing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad