GDT: Game 62: Seattle @ Columbus | Welcome Back Bjorky | 7 PM EST

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Boquist is turning into a stud . Dramatic improvement by him this yr

I was screaming it last season already, use 27 on PP because he can move it to Patty much better. Bogy struggled for a bit but now his passes are landing in Patty's wheelhouse and they can change positions because both are right handed.

Boqvist is a serious offensive defenseman. We're gonna drown in them and use some for trades.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I was screaming it last season already, use 27 on PP because he can move it to Patty much better. Bogy struggled for a bit but now his passes are landing in Patty's wheelhouse and they can change positions because both are right handed.

Boqvist is a serious offensive defenseman. We're gonna drown in them and use some for trades.
Except they're not landing perfectly - they've been off by a couple of inches or up to a feet in this game and in other games too. He needs to hit those perfectly, Laine is often a static target so no reason not to get that pass perfect. But I do agree Boqvist has been good and certainly the best one we've got for the position on PP right now.

Reactions: majormajor

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
There's the bounces we know and love... Man if we were actually wanting to win this game that would've stung so bad.

But anyhow wham bam thank you Patty for fumbling on the blue line, 4-2 Seattle Tanev empty netter.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Pity Laine's mistake in the end because he played very good in the game. But explain me, why do our players shoot the puck at the boards if we have d-men who can pass - Boqvist, Blankenburg, Gudbranson?
13 -- 38 -- 86 didn't work. 91 -- 96 -- 29; maybe we could replace Sillinger with Roslovic. Otherwise, ithis played quite well.

Last edited:

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Come on. It's not you. Some times you lose, but then you pick yourself up. You just vent yourself some and then find some rope and your coaches address. It's not really that bad.
He said that after Laine scored to give CBJ the lead, he's convinced the team will go on one of its patented last season runs that ruins the draft pick, that's why he's sad.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

KaosKommando

Ask me if I give a shit.
Mar 22, 2022
Lonelywood
He said that after Laine scored to give CBJ the lead, he's convinced the team will go on one of its patented last season runs that ruins the draft pick, that's why he's sad.
LOL.. sucks to be him. Only way you'd get me sad is if you don't get #1.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Random thoughts from another CBJ loss at NWA

Did the Kraken have a promotion tonight to get fans in the stands? How are there so many Kraken fans in Central Ohio?
By my estimation there are about half of the present Roster that should either be in Cleveland or on another team next year
The Fifth Line, I salute you, some of the greatest fans in the NHL. To continue to show up to watch this crap is something
it’s amazing to me how the tee shirt cannon still evokes frenzy among the faithful
Glad Schmidts is in the house, now how about Some more local food options ( except White Castle, the team already stinks, we don’t need the stench of sliders filling the arena)
I will say this about Gudbranson, his passes tonight were tape to tape. Other teammates however were passing tape to skate or tape to Kraken
This team needs a couple of solid vets on the blue line next year. In fact, I would trade the second first rounder to add another veteran
This team ain’t doing squat unless it gets better goaltending

Reactions: thebus88 and Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad