GDT: Game 62: Seattle (34-21-6) @ Columbus (20-35-6); 4:00PM PST

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
I missed the 1st, but the Kraken are dominating the 2nd aside from the 2 quick penalties that led to the completely predictable goal

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The only team outside of Vancouver that I would like to see Connor(the Magician) Bedard go to would be Columbus since they didn't deliberately tank the season(Chicago,Anaheim,Arizona, San Jose...)

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Columbus suddenly realising that they are at the top of the heap in the Bedard sweepstakes?

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Sure want two points from this one as Colorado is next.

The only team outside of Vancouver that I would like to see Connor(the Magician) Bedard go to would be Columbus since they didn't deliberately tank the season(Chicago,Anaheim,Arizona, San Jose...)
Though one might argue that given the line-up that they put on the ice, they didn't really have to.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
With all the young talent Kekalainen and Davidson have accumulated the Blue Jacket could be perennial contenders very soon! They have to have a really good draft this time and having Connor Bedard would catapult them into the Stratosphere

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I have Seattle Kraken taking 6-3 RWinger Matthew Wood, from Victoria,BC,Canada playing at U Conn. Then I have the Kraken going defense defense defense with maybe another Goaltender for the System. Of course very few if any are ready at 18 years old! Player has to be awfully talented,skilled and be mentally/emotionally/physically mature to be able to make that adjustment

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
I'm no conspiracy theorist but there's no way the league lets Arizona get the #1 this year

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Another one of those ten minute eternities coming up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad