GDT: Game #62: Montreal @ Anaheim, March 3, 2023, 10 PM est | RDS, TSN2 - Trade Deadline edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Hard to predict lineups when the team could be the same as last night or radically different depending on TDL deals.

Ducks are real bad this season, we should be able to get the W but then again they may be radically different by puck drop.

Go Habs!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
If we recall no one I dont expect us to be active. We cant ice 10 forwards and 4 d.
That just mean you forfeit the game and lose automatically...:cool:

But the recalls can be done after 3 PM officially (i.e. filled, the players can already be in route).

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That just mean you forfeit the game and lose automatically...:cool:

But the recalls can be done after 3 PM officially (i.e. filled, the players can already be in route).
What players ? LOL. Cupboards have been picked clean.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
What players ? LOL. Cupboards have been picked clean.
If Eddy is traded, Habs are down 5 D because Barron was injured last night. So Shue would probably be recalled again. Habs can play with 10 forwards.

Also, if trades happen, they might get players back.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If Eddy is traded, Habs are down 5 D because Barron was injured last night. So Shue would probably be recalled again. Habs can play with 10 forwards.

Also, if trades happen, they might get players back.
I forgot about Schueneman. You are right.
I wonder if he is already in transit.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Since nothing is happening in Anaheim, (injured) Habs training in Brossard. Wideman on the ice with Nicholas with Dach and Caufield watching.

Jul 6, 2016
Since nothing is happening in Anaheim, (injured) Habs training in Brossard. Wideman on the ice with Nicholas with Dach and Caufield watching.

Sad to see Caufield and Dach not being able to even practice.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

It's a good thing they've targeted pass reception among many other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad