GDT: [Game #62] Dallas Stars vs. Winnipeg Jets – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
No but I literally text with Pat Sheridan lol
Pat Sheridan is literally the dude who convinced me to buy a Seymour Duncan Power Stage 200, and damn he was right.

For some reason I thought they were from Ohio. Pretty cool though, amazing band
I make electric guitar pickups as a side gig, so I'm very much embedded in the metal industry. Pat and I have worked together, I designed his signature pickups set when he was with The Guitarmory.

Reactions: redbeardtx

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Pat Sheridan is literally the dude who convinced me to buy a Seymour Duncan Power Stage 200, and damn he was right.
Haha wow, I kinda pulled that band outta my ass, small world especially in metal. Idk shit about music or guitar though, just love to jam it. Favorites are Unearth, AILD, All Shall Perish, ABR, and Whitechapel. It's a very small contingent of people who listen to this kinda shit

Reactions: Elysian

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Haha wow, I kinda pulled that band outta my ass, small world especially in metal. Idk shit about music or guitar though, just love to jam it. Favorites are Unearth, AILD, All Shall Perish, ABR, and Whitechapel. It's a very small contingent of people who listen to this kinda shit
I love FFAA, they've got some seriously incredible songs. I'm not too into the rest, but mostly because I haven't checked them out. Got too much metal rolling around in my brain lol.

Reactions: redbeardtx

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Massive interference by Dillon on Pavelski

Imagine if we could replace Suter with Seeler

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
God if we're ever going to get out of the Marchment contract this is our only time to do it before people realize he's purely a product of Seguin/Duchene

Reactions: Blindsummit

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
they missed a call on whoever tripped Roope!

amidoinitrite?

download.png

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah don't like the effort in that period. Playing like 3 goals is enough and the game is over

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad